Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why Saturday Gives Me Head Aches

Well yet another week has passed but this one is special.

I have to accept that the novelty of 2010 has worn off. I mean just how long can you go around wishing people Happy Holidays, which encompasses the entire season, much less Happy New Year?

The answer is comfortably until January 3rd after that it's just overkill. My week has been unbelievably busy with work but I hope that's not an omen for the rest of the year.

It's not that I don't want to work, it's just I want to get paid for it. So far in 2010 I haven't earned a dime. I might mention that I haven't had a day off and that includes New Year's Day itself. I really really really want to get paid!

Even my resolution for this year was about money. I have decided to lose 285 pounds that will translate into liquid cash. I've decided to knock my kids, ages 21 and 22, squarely off my back; thus losing the weight and gaining the cash in one swift maneuver.

I'm giving myself until Monday to see cash or kick my butt. Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment